Thursday, May 7, 2009

NEW BOOK HAS ARRIVED

I finally got my copy of PATRIOTS by Jim Rawles. yesterday afternoon. W screwed up and ordered our copy the day after the book bomb day and so our copy didn't get here until May, 6.

But I am half way through it today and I like it. I am at the point where they are going to a Barter Faire in a neighboring town. Local trading going on and people to meet and all that stuff.

Rawles wrote the first few chapters in sort of a robotic fashion, not much human feeling in them but he is rolling along quite nicely and in a believable fashion.

I'll write more tomorrow.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

2 comments:

Bullseye said...

Got mine on Tuesday and really getting in to it now. I really like it so far. Good stuff.

Bullseye
Code Name "Bullseye"

Mayberry said...

Looking forward to your review Michael!