Thursday, November 19, 2009

SHORT POST

I have absolutely no idea what I am going to write about so here goes.

I am having thoughts about the fall of the American economy. Reading about the power and might of the US war machine makes me think that no one will want to piss piss the beast called America. The power and might of the war machine is fantastic. Our Navy rules the waves. Our missiles are the fear of the world. Our troops can win a war or a battle, if you send enough of them in to do the job. Our agriculture is a heavy hitter on the world market.

Our manufacturing is out to lunch. We are financed by the rest of the world's ability to lend to us. Our biggest export is Treasury Bills. Our economy is weak and our war machine is strong. What's up, Doc?

I think the rest of the world will consider the opposing views of financial suicide or fighting the beast. The fight gets my vote. To hell with suicide because Bernanke is mad at you.
*************
Here is the latest notice I have of the flu virus running wild in Ukraine. This is not pretty. I got it from http://thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/ . This guy is good and does his homework.There are now 1.3 million infected in Ukraine, and over 75,000 hospitalized -- IN FOURTEEN DAYS. This is very serious! Based on previous clinical data we can expect over 8,000 to be dead or soon to be dead. Forward projection of the epidemic is difficult because the clinical attack rate is unknown -- but myself and my associates remain concerned it may be quite high. Deaths globally may be in the millions. Let's hope this is not the case.
******************
I am taking Elderberry Tincture every day. Screw this man made flu. I take Vitamin C and D-3. I sometimes take Garlic and eat Kimchee. I take a good dusting of Cayenne on my eggs ever morning. Cayenne has the reputation for busting other herbs and spices you might be taking. I am not going to take a flu shot.

There is a very interesting story at http://johngaltfla.com/blog3/2009/11/18/the-day-the-dollar-died/ . Vlad sent it to me this a.m. Read it and know that it is prophetic. Something along this order will probably happen to us here in the United States. While you are reading it you will not find it difficult to believe what so ever. Stay alive.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

3 comments:

laurie said...

Hey michael, The Ukraine certainly bears watching. Here is some additional info -
It seems that WHO has released some of its analysis on what is hitting the Ukraine and there has been a change in the Swine Flu Virus.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84308

ErinAndBrad said...

Well crap Michael - great minds think a like hehe! Your post ended up about the same as mine today LOL! Complete with a link to the Day the Dollar Died - read that to Brad last night cause I thought it was a very real possibility soon. Great job Michael!

vlad said...

Morning and evening I drink one and one half teaspoons cayenne, and one half teaspoon turmeric in water.