Sunday, January 24, 2010

MONDAY'S BLOGPOST

I have a post to follow this with advice from Mike Kemp on using out of date insulin. It is possible and he does it with regularity. I want to tell you that Remus of the world renown Woodpile Report has put out an elist alert that says that Karl Denninger has the goods on Bernanke crashing the stock market. I could not copy and paste it so you have to go to Market Ticker or Zero Hedge to read the article. It is pretty interesting.

I had plenty of interesting comments upon my return to the blogosphere. Some are just good people who are welcoming me back to the land of the paranoid. But there are some real economic horror stories being acted out in the daily lives of our fellow citizens. God has to show us mercy or we are burnt toast.

My new computer will not copy and paste Mike Kemp's article on Insulin. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I am getting very unsettled with computers these days. I am thinking that they are more hoax than anything else. The treachery of the manufacturers is simply amazing. But we go on, doing the best we can and hoping for a vigorous and truthful outcome.

This is all I have at the moment. It's way past my bedtime and I am getting tired and cross and probably needing to go to bed. Take care and thank you for the great comments you have been sending in to me. Stay alive.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

1 comment:

kevin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlCNUQrh8EA staying alive some times consists of laughing check this vid out mad tv-sesame street on the economy, very funny