Monday, January 19, 2009

SHORT PAUSE

I think I will take off for a few more days. I am coming down with the Aunty May. That just stand for Anticipating Maybe's. But I intend to be back and that is true. Keep on buying and storing and what ever you can do. I know I will be doing it, God willing.

The next three days should give us a clue or two as to what is gonna go down. We might get an Obama Bounce. That just means the hysteria of having a Savior for a President will raise the stock market and we could have a few days of joyful predictions. Do not be fooled. The chickens are coming home to roost and it is going to be bad.

Joe Biden and Colin Powell have both said that Obama will be challenged right after he has been sworn in. This should be interesting, to say the least. I sure hope he doesn't have lace around the legs of his boxer shorts. If you haven't picked up on it, we have had two bank failures this year. Too bad.

I hope to have some news of a new level of prepping for you within a few days. If it happens you will be informed, of course.

Take care and stay alive.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

5 comments:

Mayberry said...

Anxiously awaiting!

Natog said...

I'm bumping up my readiness as well, just in case someone caps him.

Swinging by the grocery store for a $100 prep buying spree, need more staples. More canned goods, and I'm going to buy more pasta. I'd buy rice, but I don't like it that much, maybe a 20# bag and vacuum seal it...

Prep on! Can't wait for my tax return!

ErinAndBrad said...

Hey Micheal - I have the same Aunty Mays it would seem - except I just have a very short fuse! I feel anger and ansty all at the same time. It's almost like I am PMSing - lol.
God Bless and Prep On
Ernie

Staying Alive said...

Mayberry, I knew you would be waiting for the latest venture to show itself. I hate these things. How many ideaas go by in a year, ideas of possible merit and benefit to humanity? Many. But we shall see.

Natog, it sounds like you are going to have a good time. I spent a lot of my morning looking at financial sites and things are not getting any better. Quite the contrary. You are right in saying Prep On!

Ernie, the trick is to not let the Aunty Mays take you over. They are there and they are troblesome, but you have to keep your mind focused on the things that really matter and the things you can do something about. I read some figures on Obama's bail out plans and he missed it a mile. It's still gonna collapse. The real reaons we are looked at as being so odd and anti-social is because we not believe the bastards anymore. We just look at them and laugh and go on about our business of trying to survive. Drives 'em crazy.

Michael

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you addressed that. Cause people need to take heed when these demons warn us. They always in their own way warn, but not many heed their message.