Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bungled

Just recuperating from the damnedest night's sleep in a long time. Didn't get up until after eight o'clock this morning. Must have been 10 hours or more. Had to have rained like a mad dog while I was asleep. Everything was so nice and cool when I woke up.



I have received a lot of emails from people who enjoy my blog and they are encouraging me to write more so maybe I will.



I found a recipe for a homemade Quikclot on http://catmanslitterbox.blogspot.com/ this morning. Pretty damn good if you ain't allergic to shell fish. I told my Paramedic son about it and he did not seem to be too impressed. They use triangular bandages and tourniquets and ambulances to get to a hospital.

I just lost two thirds of this post. That is all for today.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

4 comments:

Mayberry said...

Keep pluggin' Michael, I love your perspective, and no BS approach. Besides, gotta kill some time until this damn collapse decides to kick it into overdrive...

Phil said...

You just have the damndest luck, don't ya?
Add my voice to the list of people wanting you to keep posting too.

Busted

Western Mass. Man said...

Keeper goin Michael.
I'm a daily reader, just not a daily poster.

Allison said...

Don't stop blogging, I'm in SE Indiana and like to read your blog and Grumpyunk too. Love the local perspective :)