Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ON THE RADIO WITH BIG JOHN LIPSCOMB

I just got finished with being on Big John Lipscomb's radio show. And it went so fast I could hardly believe it. The hour literally flew by. I think I got to talk about survivalism a little more this time. Big John was a Prince, as always. We talked about my moving to the valley 37 years ago. We talked about preparedness. We talked about how most people would not get ready for the hard times. John asked me what I would tell people who wanted to start preparing. My words were to tell them to get out of town! I told them that if they didn't, they would see a man on the street dressed in a uniform pointing them in the direction they should go. And they WOULD go that direction, or they might get shot.

I told people to plant food after they had assured themselves of plenty of water. Most of us Americans have too much weight on our bones anyhow so getting the water arranged first is best. I didn't get into food processing but I can do that another time because Big John wants me back on his show in a couple of weeks. And that just may happen. I think the last thing I said was that I thought most people didn't even have a shotgun to protect themselves. Not good.

There was a lot I did not get to say and if you didn't hear what you wanted I am sorry. But the hour flew by so fast! And John mentioned my blog address four separate occasions. I got some publicity out of the deal! Maybe even some new readers. But John and I talked about new preppers before the show and we both thought that those who were into it were already stocking up. I can't help that. I just feel that most people think this is a false alarm and that Obama or some minion of his will magically bring us out of this crisis and things will be 'normal' again. Ain't gonna happen. No way. And I know a lot of smart people who feel the same as I do. The image of the barbaric ape sitting on a case of ammo drinking a Bud and waiting for the crisis event is totally false. Most preppers are very thoughtful people. They can add 2 and 2 and come up with 4. There just seems to be a lot of people who go through the same exercise and come up with 3 or 5. I can't explain it but it is there.

I talked about the poor dumb pukes who will depend on the government to take care of things for them. I brought up the memory of Katrina and the devastation of New Orleans and how after 3 years the government still does not have it back to normal. But the federal reserve has loaned the greedy bankers at least two trillion dollars this year. I mean, what the hell, boys? Who counts? The people or the banks? Don't bother giving me an answer. I already know how you think. The scripture says "by their fruits you shall know them" and we are about to inherit a lot of rotten fruit.

I'm going to bed now. It's my bedtime. You all have pleasant dreams and get some rest. It's good for what ails you. We'll talk more in the morning.

Stay alive!

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

1 comment:

gott_cha said...

It was a good show Michael!!


Y'all go here to catch the feeds if you didn't catch it live.

http://www.gcnlive.com/Listen_Live.html