Friday, April 16, 2010

CONSENSUS

I was simply amazed at the comments and replies I got in response to yesterdays blog. I would have to say that most preppers seem very cognizant of the dangers headed our way and are prepared or getting there. No one seemed a bit rattled at the thought of a nuclear war headed for our shores. In fact they seem to expect it. Amazing. I was proud to be among you.

My reading of yesterday has led me further down the path toward disaster reckoning. At this time I am convinced that the S is going to HTF. But I am not laying down in a corner, curled up in the fetal position, holding a baby bottle of milk and nursing from it. I am making plans and preparations. There is always something else to get. And it looks like we will have time for a garden as yet. More food.

I got several emails showing how the Obama people are going to postpone the coming national elections. How sweet. Everybody who has ripped us off and and lied to us and stolen our country will be secure in their position. The banksters will be holding secure places in the up- coming New World Order. We, of course, will be offered a choice of a FEMA camp or slavery, not that I see much difference between the two. There is a third alternative but it is not getting too much mention. That is the alternative to say "Hell no!" Then we sorta bunch up as best we can and start shooting back at the bastards. God willing, I intend to be on the firing line with the rest of you crazy muthas. Can't be letting you guys out crazy me!

It is going to be one hell of a fight and I reckon you guys know that. It is not going to be easy. And no one ever said it would be. And we will have radiation to contend with and armed troops trying to tell us what to do and maybe an invasion right here on our own land. Sure does sound exciting. Get your clans together and all the joiners worth having around. Make everyone equal in the sharing of the goods. Get your butts out there and "salvage" what you can after the SHTF. God bless you all and keep up the good work. And STAY ALIVE!

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

No comments: