Friday, April 30, 2010

STRUGGLE

I'm still hangin' in there. Through some of the most depressing times I have ever seen. The scripture says that oppression maketh a wise man mad. That is mad like "crazy'. We are tortured daily with the mechanism of the elitist pigs taking a bite out of our ass and looking for more. Those ass biters could get a little gas with their meal too. Shows you what I think of them!. They play a game in the media. They throw stuff out there and see how we will react to it. If it looks a little bad then they back off for a while. But the thing I feel is the relentless pressure on my life and well being. For God's sake let me alone. Let me have some peace. I don't go about bothering the government and I wish they would afford me the same courtesy. I have been amazed by the variety of attacks on our personal liberty for many years. Where do they get all the ideas? They get them from scum bag radicals they hire, that's where. How much is the Whitehouse budget every year? Fifty million dollars? A hundred million dollars? Or is it just however much the President wants? And who sets his agenda. His daughter Malia wants to know what her Dad is doing for Tigers/ I want to know what he is doing to promote jobs in this country. People are out of work, losing their homes, and I want to know what Obama is doing about it. I don't want him doing anything else but trying to get people hired in this country. The homies come first. Tigers can go to hell for all I care. Forty million people on food stamps in this country and that is what I want Obama working on. We have a military that is supposed to be watching out for national security and that should leave Obama with plenty of room to look for jobs for the people. This country is hurting like crazy and we need all the push we can get to open up jobs. We need ten million jobs RIGHT NOW. And not fedgov jobs. Those are just a drag on the taxpayers. But we seem to be blessed with these simple minded leftist morons who want to get their agendas through and made into law RIGHT NOW. Form over substance is how I see it. It is like people who want to eat but will not work in the garden. Could be rough in the year ahead, if you catch my drift. I ain't working myself and my wife and brother-in-law for a bunch of slackers who will not turn a hand. Let them eat the dope and TV and movies they watch. See if they can find nourishment in THAT.



I have been scouting around looking for helpers for the garden this year. And it is a thankless and unrewarding task. I actually had a woman tell me this week that she had done nothing as far as prepping was concerned but she thought she would just come to my place and wondered if that would be all right. I said something to the effect of "See ya' later." and left the scene. These people are all concerned with making money. Money, money, money. And then they go out to dine and drive multiple vehicles and have nice drinks at home on the weekend and I haven't seen a damn dime to help get this thing together. I am having thoughts that I may not have a damn thing for them when the shit hits the fan. I have told the whole village that bad times are on the way and that they had better get ready. I feel like the cartoon guy who walks around the streets of the city with the sign that reads "THE END IS COMING". More the butt of jokes than someone who should be listened to. But hunger may come upon the land very soon and very quickly. What are these unheeding people going to do? I read an article about what this country would face if the grid went down and it was not very pretty. Our system would fold so fast it will make your head spin. Nothing would get done and nothing would get hauled and perishables would rot in the stores. And who knows about what is going on at such a time? You can't turn on the TV or your computer and find out. You are in the dark my friend. Got your mind made up as to what you will do? Got your weapons to protect you from the "late preppers"? You must have a plan and you must stick to it. It will be the only known answer to your problems. Everything else will just be spur of the moment bullshit. And I am not saying you shouldn't be prepared to think of your feet because you should, but your basic plan must be in place. If you haven't got a plan then you had better sit down and think it through.



I just quit writing and took a nap. The words were not flowing like they usually do but were difficult and straining. So now I am rested and feel just fine but the words are not there, as has been the case for a couple of days. I don't now what it is. I don't think it is permanent. It has to do with the coming bad days and I know it. But I cannot express it. So read what is here and enjoy it and maybe even get some good out of it. We have many troubles we will have to get through in the coming times. Lots of distractions are on the way. I hope it is an easy transition for all of you.



Michael



mboone@rtccom.net

3 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Michael,You just spoke to the white house for many of us.Damn straight jobs should be only agenda.I too have some kind of block.Funny some of my family and friends same the same thing if something happens they will just come to my house,and they do nothing.

China
III

Mayberry said...

Those who come to leech off me will be kindly asked to leave. Those who refuse will be "persuaded"...

I've had hell trying to sell the motorhome. Everyone wants something for nothing. People have unreasonable expectations of just what a $1,700, 26 year old RV really is. Unbelievable....

Unknown said...

I donno-I think you missed a chance to encourage-educate-and teach that lady. If she were not interested she wouldn't have wanted to visit.