Thursday, February 26, 2009

GUN BAN BLOG

I already have a post written for the blog but this gun ban thing has me a little bit antsy right now and I thought I would comment on it. I am not going to obey any assault weapons ban. Period. The Obomanation can kiss my ass. Am I making myself clear, government trolls? I know you are out there listening to what good folks are saying and spying like the cowardly dogs that you are. "But you can't stomp us out and you can't make us run!" And my brothers are singing the same words all over this country. You have drank the political Hemlock, Obama. Your career is over. You can get up every morning and start ducking the punches. We will be on you like stink on shit. Do your damnedest, cause we will. And it will be relentless. You will be the talk of the nation and you will not like the words. You will be the song of the drunkard. You will suffer the political death of a thousand cuts. You were given a great opportunity to be a good president, but you blew it. Now you must suffer the political scorn that you tried to heap on us, the people who elected you. You have brought racial politics back into the forum, you moron. We had the haters on the run and you had to blow it. I hope you realize the idiocy you have unleashed in this great land of ours. ANY ELECTION WILL VOUCH FOR OUR STRENGTH. Unless of course you wish to try confiscation. There are those who are begging for you to do it.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

5 comments:

The Scavenger said...

AMEN Brother is all I have to say.

Chris

shiloh1862 said...

I concur. Thought about burying but looks like it is time to be ready to use them.

Pickdog

Mayberry said...

Those people are taunting a caged lion, but they don't see that the cage ain't locked....

ErinAndBrad said...

Amen.

Ernie

Never surrender...

ErinAndBrad said...

Oh Mayberry - well said too!
Ernie