Saturday, February 28, 2009

I DON'T KNOW

I have so many things to write about I am almost locked up. I'll have to take a laxative to get things rolling again. Nancy Pelosi says SHE was not consulted with concerning the proposed gun ban and the house leadership did not in favor of it. There were a lot of democrats evicted from the House when Clinton tried it 16 years ago. Ms Nancy likes her job and her power and she does not want some nasty gun issue to cause it to happen again. So she says no to gun control. Same with Harry Reid over at the Senate. You cannot get elected to the US Senate from Nevada if you are in favor of gun control. So, unless Obama wants to do an Executive Order, we ain't gonna have it. Suits me. I wasn't looking forward to offering my body on the altar of guns rights anyhow. It is important but so are other things. Like feeding people and that sort of stuff.And speaking of feeding people. it is going to get tougher and tougher as time passes. The FDIC has something like 250 to 275 banks they figure are going to fail. The FDIC just hired a bunch of people for their office down in Texas to really get their staff built up for the expected deluge of bank failures on the way. Just really makes you feel warm and fuzzy thinking about all of those soon-to-fail banks out there soliciting your business.

Eastern Europe is about to declare bankruptcy in a big way. When they go out they take Western Europe with them. Did you get that? I did not write those last two sentences just to exercise my finger tips on this keyboard. If those two areas go out then you can just forget about an economy. And I mean that. And I am not saying the Plunge Protection Team is not working overtime to keep the European nations afloat but I am saying they have bigger fish to fry. At least they think they do. I don't know how much they are budgeted and I would not hazard a guess as to the amount that is left. I would say they need constant refilling of their cups. But it's free to them, of course.

I have found I am not the only person who is pissed about all this shit being put upon the people's back. In fact it is going around the world and not always in a pleasant manner. There have been riots all over the place but they have not reached our shores as yet. But give them time, for they surely will. Germany is starting to heat up and you don't want to be around those boys when they get pissed at their government. They are going into areas which were once the home of poor folks that are being converted to neighborhoods for rich folks and burning expensive cars. Pouring flammable liquids between the windshield and the hood and lighting it. Greece is having riots and so is Ireland, England, France, Spain, Portugal and other places. Of course Eastern Europe is about to go up in flames at any time. It is hard for me, just a guy living on a dead end road back in a holler, to figure out exactly what all this violence and protesting is all about but it has something to do with the people rejecting a crisis. They say they are tired of it and demand that it be taken off of them. Maybe George Ure and his buddy Cliff know what they are talking about when they mention the Summer of Hell. I don't know. Beats me.

So the original game plan is still on. Beans, Bullets, and Band-aids. I ain't gonna plant garden until the last of May of the first of June. Lost of people are getting plants started in their South facing windows and all of that, but I am just going to plant seed and get out of the way. What ever you do, stay alive.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

10 comments:

Mayberry said...

Yup, Reid and Pelousy are just tryin' to cover their asses... They ain't got 100% control yet, so they're hedging their bets... And they know the shit storm a gun ban would cause, especially given the astounding volume of recent gun and ammo sales!

The rest of the world is starting to come apart at the seams, yet so many sheeple sit in front of the TV and drool... Glenn Beck tries to warn people on MAINSTREAM TV and he catches grief for it. Folks won't wake up until their pantry is empty and their house is on fire....

scoutinlife said...

Enjoyed the post,Have a great weekend!

Ken said...

...good post...i'm not even starting a garden this year,don't want 'it' to fall apart with 'my' food all ready to harvest,then have to leave it !,to 'them'?...
...yep,seeds are for post crash,after it cools down and the zombies have culled themselves...wherever we settle 'after',live on stores until then...

zappalinda said...

I'd like to read up on the European riots, if you can give me some leads on where to find the info. And I always have a hard time knowing what sources to trust. Also it's not just the German guys you don't want to piss off, I think that we 'little people' have a lot of power, if we could only come together and harness it. But most of us prefer to have our head in the sand, as long and the garbage isn't in our back yards.

Cliff said...

For Zappalinda, I'd like to add that the Chinese little people thought they had a lot of power when they protested but were no force against tanks. People ask if US service people would fire on American citizens and I have to say, depending on the situation, yes. I don't see GIs putting down riots but I do see them standing guard at the armory or communication centers or even the food centers and if pressed they will return fire if fired upon and they (or at least in my humble 23 years worth of Air Force service) will not abandon their post. If deadly force is the last resort it will be used, don't kid yourself. But, don't think that means that the GIs are going to drive around shooting people down like dogs, it means that what ever they are directed to protect, they will protect.
Stay safe, stock up and keep your head down low.
Cliff in Douglasville

Cliff said...

For Zappalinda, I'd like to add that the Chinese little people thought they had a lot of power when they protested but were no force against tanks. People ask if US service people would fire on American citizens and I have to say, depending on the situation, yes. I don't see GIs putting down riots but I do see them standing guard at the armory or communication centers or even the food centers and if pressed they will return fire if fired upon and they (or at least in my humble 23 years worth of Air Force service) will not abandon their post. If deadly force is the last resort it will be used, don't kid yourself. But, don't think that means that the GIs are going to drive around shooting people down like dogs, it means that what ever they are directed to protect, they will protect.
Stay safe, stock up and keep your head down low.
Cliff in Douglasville

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

I'm like Zappalinda--I'd like to read up on what you're reading regarding banks in Europe. Can you list some sights? Thanks! Good post.

Staying Alive said...

I lok at 40 or 50 blogs every morning. I read 4 mainstream media outlets. I have a couple dozen alternative media sites I can visit. I always look for hot buttons to take me to a source. It ain't magic, it's hard diggin'.

I also have friends who slip me little nuggets now and then. I have a phone beside me as well as a keyboard. I jsut finished a huge post to me cocerning Voice Stress Analysis of Obama's state of the nation speech. I know one of the few guys who even does VSA. Certainly one of the few who would do it for the likes of a prepper! Took an hour to read the damn thing. But it was interesting to me and I will get more from it later on.

You just have to dig and dig and dig.

Michael

ErinAndBrad said...

Excellent Michael - and i don;t know what "they" are up but it ain't good i wager. Seems to be a whole lotta double speak going on about gun control - I just read and wait to see! If Europe goes down, we are not far behind I am afraid. Starting my seeds soon - just cause I wanna try it!! LOL! Plan on using some tires for the garden too for potatoes and carrots and herbs etc - we shall see! Off to get some more seeds tomorrow - at the store I found 15 miles from my house!!
Ernie

Staying Alive said...

Ernie, I don't think any of us know what is gonnna happen but we know it doesn't look good. We know Obama has put our name on the line for a lot of debt. We now the evil banks are raking in the bail-out money. I am not accepting the IOU for the money. My name ain't on the dotted line.

Piss on them!

I prepare.

Michael