Saturday, April 24, 2010

THINGS WE FACE

Just sitting here reading the blogs and taking it all in. I read a post from THE COMING ECONOMIC DEPRESSION and scarfed up on the comments. Excellent! I especially noted one that said Americans were a bunch of spoiled brats who can not work and who think everything should be given to them. How true it is. "Let someone else do the work and the thinking and let me have the cash!" How true it is. And so we have become a nation of pansies. The gun people are talking about 3% of the people willing to stand on their on two feet and protect what they have. I say they have inflated the numbers a little bit. Maybe not but I don't feel too secure outside my own perimeter. People are chasing dollars and rainbows but they are not getting prepared for the test to come. And it will be a severe test folks. More severe than anything this nation has ever been through. And there is not going to be anyone coming in to save us. We are the song of the drunkard these days. We are belittled and mocked. And the scraggly ass few of us that ARE trying to get ready are scoffed and made fun of. Looks like damned if you do and damned if you don't to me! Everything is bass ackwards to what it should be.

I can tell you of a vision another man had several years ago. Off of the East Coast of America there was seen to be fish coming out of the water and turning into missiles and flying on into our country. A missile attack on our very shores. And the fish came on in and did their business. Are you ready for that action, America? The economic collapse is just around the corner and the "hit them when they are weak" formula will take over very rapidly after that.

This is just the ramblings of a concerned man living in the hills of southern Indiana. I like my home and my friends. I like the beautiful trees and the ponds and the fields. I worked like a dog to pay for them. And I will defend them if called upon to do so. You have to take a stand somewhere and this is my place to do it. I just get so tired of the bullshit moves being used to take our liberties from us. And I get double tired of the populace taking it twixt the cheeks and letting the rich roll right on over us. We have had our country stolen from us and we will have to fight to get it back I'm afraid. God did not intend for me to be a slave and I ain't gonna go for it. To hell with the banksters and their loyal minions the politicians. There will be an open season declared on them soon enough. And it is totally justified.

I do not want war. I got into the blog thing because I felt the economy crashing and we were not ready for it. But we have no friends anymore. We have managed to alienate the world. What an accomplishment. And I feel there are those in the world who would love to take us down. I feel they are just looking for the right moment to take the shot. And the time will come, my friends. The time will come when we will wish we had been closer together than we are now. We will wish we had three or four states joined together that we could move around in. You know, we Americans are used to going where we damn well please, if we have the money to pay the freight. Well, we ain't gonna have the money and we will not be able to move around like we once did. I hope you all have somebody around you who is interesting and all of that, otherwise it could get lonely out there. Dying of boredom is a slow death. Dying from a bullet is a much quicker way to go. But I have a little clan already and I will survive. Will you?


I have been reading a lot about the violence down on the US/Mexican border. This is a pool of gasoline waiting for a match. There is so much potential for violence it takes your breath. On the one hand we have the very powerful Mexican drug gangs. They are vicious and they are determined to take control of the market access to the rich American drug users. The way to prosperity is through selling the rich gringos dope. Americans are the most medicated, sedated, and stoned people on earth. For millions it is a way of life. Lots of Americans roll a doobie and get loaded on the way to work in the morning. Just business as usual. Of course, it all does not stop there. After the stoned out worker finds himself out of a job due to the economy, he turns to other means of making a living. Phoenix, Arizona, is the number 1 or number 2 kidnapping capital in the world. Right up there with Mexico City. The average Mexican does not have a damn thing. A couple of hundred rich families own most of Mexico. Sort of like what we have here in the USA. So people get grabbed and held for ransom. Then we have the folks who want our Southwest to become part of Mexico again. I don't know who owned Mexico before the Mexicans took it but I 'll bet they were damned pissed off to lose it. Stay alive.





Michael





mboone@rtccom.net

3 comments:

Dannistan said...

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Constitutionalist,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Constitutionalist.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Turn off the "Idiot Box"! Time to watch the PATRIOT and understand Tyranny or see the latest Police State video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXBNRxUIZBM

God Bless us all!

Dan

Pete Smith said...

Our time is short and the collapse is near. And every day we waste not prepping will be a day after the collapse we will want back.

Mayberry said...

War will come to us who refuse to submit to tyranny. The groundwork is being laid, labels are being applied, and the opinions of simpletons are being shaped by the PTB. Independence and intelligence are being demonized, with comparisons to Timothy McVeigh, allusions to "senseless" violence, and so forth. Believe in gun rights? You are the enemy. Don't believe nanny.gov holds the key to your very existence? You are the enemy. Don't cheer with glee at every moronic utterance of our lord Obammy and his CONgressional choir? You most certainly are the enemy. War is coming to us whether we want it or not. It has already begun....

Very appropriate words from Metallica's "Don't Tread On Me", as relates to us:

"Never begins it,
never, but once engaged,
never surrenders,
showing the fangs of rage...."