Friday, January 8, 2010

COOKING ABILITY AND THEFT

Howdy folks and it's just me again wishing you a happy morning and some heat to get you through this nice 7 degree day we have started. It's colder than a well diggers ass in the Klondike out side. It sure is thrillin', or maybe I should more truthfully say chillin', to go outside and smoke a cigarette. But my $8 a carton cigarettes are doing their job of feeding my addiction. We will all quit these damn things in the years ahead, We will either run out of tobacco or we will go on to be with God. In either case we will quit and humanity will be the better for it. In the meantime the wife has started the breakfast and we will eat eggs and sausage pretty soon, if the electricity doesn't shut off. I still don't have my woodstove attached to the chimney downstairs. I raised 17 kinds of hell until I got that stove and I don't have it hooked up. Some prepper! But I have all of the stuff to do it and it can be done pretty soon if the need arises. I'm happy for that much.

I keep getting warnings about the dollar collapsing any day now. I wish to hell it would go ahead and do it. I'm getting tired of waiting. I was reading www.thecomingdepession.blogspot.com last night and he said that somehow the fedgov slipped 600 billion dollars into the stock market to get the numbers back up where they are now. It took 600 billion to restore 6 trillion in lost wealth to the market place. I sure hope The Big Fatcats and their cronies are enjoying all of that money we gave to them. Dirty thieving bastards that they are. But all things get straightened out in the end and I reckon this will also. Them ropes don't stay crooked when there is a body hanging from them. They straighten right out. I never thought I would see the day when our government would do such bullshit. It staggers the mind. This up-grade in the worth of the stock market will facilitate the theft of our pension funds in this country. The stocks start going up and the pension funds start buying and the fat cats start selling and there go the pension funds. Simple theft of the citizens money, plain and simple. Say good bye to your pension. See, the stocks are going to crash again but the big boys will be out of the market and the dumbass citizens will take the beating, again. But this could not have happened if our Obama government had not sanctioned it. Just remember this when the time comes. Voting time. Hanging time, What ever time suits your fancy. Just be ready. And then get to it with a vengeance. I personally don't have much to do with voting in the future. Who the hell wants to perpetuate this rotten system? I am looking off into the distance for something a little better.

That is all for today. Take care and stay alive.

Michael

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

It really is cold everywhere! Sounds like I should come have breakfast at your place!

Better get that stove hooked up just in case, my friend!

Mayberry said...

Every prepper has loose ends to tie up. I sure as hell do... The Ponzi scheme is gonna come down, it's inevitable. Just a matter of when. Like you, I say the sooner the better, because I see our "economy" for the soft slavery that it is. 100 years ago, people didn't have to mortgage their home for 30 freakin' years. They bought cars for cash, there was no financing. The dollar was actually worth a dollar, because it was backed by something real, not the thin air that backs it now. Mothers raised kids and tended the home, fathers worked for a living. That's all gone now. We are slaves to the bankers, for the most part...