Friday, March 13, 2009

SHORT POST

It's a pretty good morning. I have not had a cigarette since Sunday afternoon. And I only had one on Sunday. My posting is sorta sporadic. I hope it gets better.

The DJIA has gone up big time the last three days. The Presidential Push Team is doing their work. But no matter how much they manipulate things, they can't really change things. It's like betting against the May 10 frost date around here. I can't tell you how many times I have seen it get real warm the first week of May and then freeze on the 9th or 10th. And a little bit of freezing never hurt a seed much, unless it has made contact with the soil.

For a little bit of survival exercise you ought to write out what you would do if you had only 24 hours to go before the Shit Hit The Fan. Send it to me and I will post it, unless you say not to do it.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

2 comments:

scoutinlife said...

Best of luck on getting off the smokes! I'm still only using the pipe a few times a day instead of the Marlboro's/ They prices really jumped this bas couple a weeks seen them on average over bucks a piece in my parts........

Phil said...

"I have not had a cigarette since Sunday afternoon."

What's the body count up to, Grumpy Lord?

Lol.

Good on ya, the damn things are killin' me, I've been smoking for forty years.
The bastards in the Legislature around here just slapped another buttload of taxes on tobacco, again.
A pack of cigarettes around here is Seven. Fucking. Dollars now.
Even the roll yer own stuff went way the hell up.

Bastards.

Good luck to ya my man.