Monday, March 23, 2009

THOUGHTS OF THE FUTURE

The people who watch television are a problem. I knew as a teenager that people watching TV gave off the same brain waves as someone asleep. I always figured that everybody knew that. I guess they don't. There is also the grim possibility that attention deficit disorder comes from TV but Big Pharma denies that and says it is genetically established and you have to take PILLS to control it. Kinda cute, ain't it? The American people are used like tissue paper. Blow snot on them and throw them away. The smartest thing you can do is home school your kids and pitch the TV into the dump. The TV is nothing but mind control. DO NOT LET THE BASTARDS HAVE YOUR MIND!

I went to town this morning to buy some plastic sheeting to seal my home from the outside. I figure it will be just the thing if the bird flu starts coming around. And when I found that Baxter International was playing with it in Eastern Europe I figure the I might as well start getting ready for the fucking bio-terrorism to strike us pretty soon.

You know... there are going to be a lot of people who need killing pretty soon. Those guys who dump the chem trails on us will need a good dose of death. And all those affiliated with them. Shoot the bastards. And I don't know what we can do with the cities. So many people packed tightly into an area of non-food production. Their big claim to fame is they vote. Well, I can't eat a vote and I don't want to support someone just because they vote. I look on those city dwellers as total losers in the future. I can't think of a damn thing I use that comes from a big city. I guess a lot of books are printed in the cities. And maybe a lot of valuable heavy equipment comes form cities. But not every city! I think most of them are parasitic. They just sit there like big ticks and wait to suck your blood. But their real worth is subject to question in this day we are coming to.

Got preps? Got guns? Got a revolution?

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Couldn't agree with you more, my friend! That's why so many of us presently living in the city are getting out ASAP!

Good post!

ErinAndBrad said...

You go Michael- rant away, I love it! You are so right my friend. Pray.