Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SAME OLD UGLINESS

It's a Wednesday afternoon and I am back at the keyboard typing this useless crap out once again. I don't want to teach survivalism or talk about the latest news. I want to see people in the streets, marching to defeat the Powers That Be. I want to see the Wall Street guys hanging from light posts. I want to see the same outside the Capital Building in Washingtyon, D.C. I am sick and tired of what is going on and I want it to end. Period.



The wife planted a bunch of stuff in the garden this morning. I know she got rutabagas and onions in. I am not sure about butternut squash. I'll take a maybe on that one. Rutabagas are coated with regular old Parafine wax when you go to store them. If you don;'t do that you don't get too good a product.



Obama is spending a long week-end in Chicago. He won't be at Arlington Cemetary to lay the customary wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier. Dont worry, the unknown soldier will not be bothered by this. Only people who care about this gutted and robbed country will be upset with this behavior. Obama isn't bothered by it at all.



Still a lot of misery in the ammo field these days. Get what you can. You'll need it.



I got my non-hybrid corn seed at an orchard outside of the local town.



Stay alive.



Michael



mboone@rtccom.net

4 comments:

Pete Smith said...

Good info on the ammo, I think every box of ammo you can get is a small gift of life.

Mayberry said...

That bastard Obammy really showed his true colors by skipping the wreath laying. Every soldier, sailor, airman, and Marine should keep this in mind when the bastard orders them to fire on their countrymen, or confiscate our weapons. I could say a whole lot more, but I'd like to avoid having the SS show up at my door...

. said...

A suitable video for Memorial Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSC3hNY8Oa8&feature=related

James Garner fought in the Korean War and got the Enemy Marksmanship Badge.

Dragon said...

If folks can't find an excuse to prep now or to upgrade their preps, they never will.