Monday, October 13, 2008

NEWS BULLETIN

The latest news on the survival scene is I am going to be on radio Wednesday night. It will be 11:00 p.m. valley time and 10:00 p.m Southeast Kansas time. More technical info on that broadcast as I get it. We may as well get the message out to as many folks as give a shit. Obviously, there aren't too many people now, but those that survive the Winter will be more anxious to learn how to make it. The discussion Wednesday night should open a lot of ears to the circumstances in which we try to live.

You'll know more as I learn it!

Stay alive.

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

4 comments:

Mayberry said...

Congrats Michael! That's freakin' great!!!! Good luck, and hopefully you will open some eyes, ears, and minds. I'm sure you will. Be sure to record it and post it!

Phil said...

Let us know if it will be available on the internet.

Grumpyunk said...

Michael hits the bigs! Cool. I'll be working so I hope that it will be recorded somewhere so I can listen to it later. You just be you and talk your talk.

My Dad once told me when I was kid that I had a "Face made for radio".

big john said...

I just wanted to say that I'm honored to have Michael Boone on my show and although I do not take calls during nights that I conduct interviews, so the guest has the floor and we don't get sidetracked, you can instant message questions to me for him during the show to: bigjohnlipscomb on yahoo messenger.
Thanks, Big John Lipscomb
www.DontTreadOnMe.tv