Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SLOW MORNING

Things are going slowly this morning. Not really too much to talk about. My garden seed for next year have been mailed and are on the way. I am extremely grateful for that. Big John Lipscomb is responsible for the seed that is coming. He and I have mutual thoughts about how to survive. And you can't survive without food. I have my tracking numbers and can see where the seeds are if I wish. I will probably get a notice tomorrow to come sign for the seeds at the local post office.

I am still thinking about George Ure's thought concerning the Monday uplift to the stock market. There is no reason for it. All of it has to do with the banks being given a lot of money. Just printed, fiat money. No new product. No new jobs. Nothing. Just the bankers getting a load of money. They are then supposed to keep this money in circulation and finance the economy. Good luck. I am wondering what economy? Real unemployment is about 12 or 13 percent. Inflation is about the same. There ain't anything going on in this country. It's deader than a doornail. What is all bailout money supposed to help? Nothing in it for me!

As of this writing the radio show is still on at 11:00 p.m. tonight, valley time. 10:00 p.m. Kansas time. It is on the Internet. I published the data a couple days ago. Listen in and hope for the best. In the mean time, stay alive no matter how the radio show goes!

Michael

mboone@rtccom.net

2 comments:

Natog said...

Good luck tonight, I'll be listening.

Mayberry said...

Ditto!